Recovery science has been a trending topic over the last several years to help patients achieve peak performances and quicker recovery times post exercise. At CMPT, we offer cutting edge interventions and the latest technology to make your recovery an easy and effective experience.
Percussive and vibration therapy tools (DMS/Hypervolt/Hyperice) are proven to reduce pain, decrease delayed onset muscle soreness, increase range of motion, promote local circulation, and improve proprioception (joint awareness in space). Similarly, pneumatic compression (Air Relax) is used primarily to decrease muscle fatigue post-exercise, increase oxygenated hemoglobin, and clear metabolites (blood lactate) passively. Through experience, we believe that these devices can be used for recovery from muscle strains, ligamentous sprains, edema control, lymphatic drainage, osteoarthritis, and general wellness.
In conjunction with highly skilled manual therapy provided by our physical therapists, we are confident that we can help patients resume their prior level of function as soon as possible.
- Pneumatic compression (Air Relax)
- Percussive/Vibration Therapy (Hypervolt, Hyperice Venom 2, Hyperice sphere)
- Deep Muscle Stimulator (DMS)
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR)
- Soft Tissue Mobilization (STM)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (iASTM)
- Scar Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Release
- Myofascial Decompression Therapy (Cupping)
- Active Recovery Exercises
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation